All our products meet the IP international protection codes IP69K and IP67 respectively classifying them as water and dust proof to the extent they are high temperature washdown safe and submersible.
Electronic components are to be found everywhere in vehicles today and these often sensitive components must be kept free of electromagnetic interference. These lights meet EMC CISPR level 5 which is higher than the most commonly required automotive standards.
Since its foundation in 1905 SAE International has developed engineering standards that have been recognized and adopted globally. This LED DRL Unit meets SAE J2139 that defines environment standards and tests for vehicle lighting systems.
We have confidence in the reliability of our products, they come with a 2-year guarantee. This applies only to internal damage, not the damage caused by normal wear and tear such as broken glass. We recommend to apply clear film to protect the glass lenses from the rock chips.
Bumper removal is not required. Elevate car on jacks, turn wheels, and remove fender liner push clips and screws. Installation time is approximately 1-3 hours depending on experience and tools.
- LED BARS: (Driver Side & Passenger Side)
- Wiring: Plug and Play into your OEM fog lamps harness
- Brackets: (Driver Side & Passenger Side)
- Zip Ties
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Guide: General Installation Guide & Tech Support Available
- Corvette: Corvette C6 (05-13)
- Trim: All Levels
- Wiring: Plug and Play
- Lens Material: Glass
- Frame Construction: Metal
- Light Source: Philips LED
- LED Optics: Pure White Color 5000-5500K
- Factory-like textured finish