- Check out our Retrofitter’s Bundle! Basic bundle includes glue, Butyl Glue/Dielectric Grease and 3M Goretex Patches. Everything you need to keep your headlights dry in the long term from condensation.
- For more info on “Vision, 3/4 DTM” and additional info on the other available Ring types, click here.
- You can also pick up these black anodized amber side markers to complete your look and eliminate that ugly yellow yolk look!
- Our tutorial section is here.
If wiring directly to the angel eye circuit, we highly recommend you code out the following items to avoid issues:
- Cold bulb check
- Angel eye out error code;
- Code angel eyes/driving lights to 12.6 for max brightness;
- Code off turn signal so it only lights when using the turn signal.
Coding Cheat Sheet/Overview here.
NOTE: For Color Shifting Models, we HIGHLY recommend purchasing the plug and play harness below if you do not have access to coding in your area, as you will almost certainly need it due to many BMW FRM modules being overly sensitive. Purchase BavGruppe plug and play harness here.
If purchasing RGBW color shifting, download your app below. The apps will work with Android or Apple phones. Click on your corresponding app below to download. For E Series models using the original angel eye plug, coding off of all bulb check codes will be mandatory to ensure the FRM doesn’t interfere with the BT module:
If you want demon eyes, unfortunately, the stock low-beam lenses are beta link glued to the OEM brackets. This leaves one of two options:
- Use a soldering gun to remove the entire projector and immediate housing and send to us using this order form (Select “E82 Projector Etch Option) and email us for instructions how to proceed), and we can etch them for you and return them, or:
- Purchase a set of BRT Projectors and brackets, and use this link to purchase the BRT Projectors and don’t forget to purchase the optional brackets as they are necessary to mount the projectors.
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our international delivery items are shipped to US customers via DHL, or UPS.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
Note: When ordering, please confirm your BMW’s body style, model and year. Due to the nature of these items, no returns, only exchanges for defective items.