- Blue/White halos in action here. Color chasing halos in action here.
- For more pictures visit our IG pages here: https://instagram.com/p/BJYCB7cg_9p/
- Purchase BavGruppe Plug and Play Harness here*
- RGBW-A Wiring and Plug and Play Harness overview: (PLEASE READ if you are purchasing) here and here.
- Switchback Wiring Overview here.
- Our general tutorial section is Here.
- Check out our Retrofitter’s Bundle! The basic bundle includes glue, Butyl Glue/Dielectric Grease and 3M Goretex Patches. Everything you need to keep your headlights dry in the long term from condensation.
If purchasing RGBW-A, download your app below. The apps will work with Android or Apple phones. Click on your corresponding app below to download. For E Series models using the original angel eye plug, coding off of all bulb check codes will be mandatory to ensure the FRM doesn’t interfere with the BT module. Remote coding available here if you don’t have local coding available to you.
For Color Chasing Products, download the below:
If purchasing COLOR CHASING and using with a Blueghozt controller please be sure to download the correct software below:
If purchasing COLOR CHASING and using with and using with an SP105E controller please be sure to download the correct software below:
Professional retrofitting is recommended but if you are handy, you can easily do this yourself. Installation services are available. We also offer installation referral services, please email for details.
Note: When ordering, please give your BMW’s body style, model and year for the correct rings (i.e. sedan, 335i/E90, 2012).
Important: If not using one of our plug and play harnesses, and are wiring directly to the angel eye circuit, we highly recommend you code out the following items to avoid issues:
- Cold bulb check
- Angel eye out error code;
- Code angel eyes/driving lights to 12.6 for max brightness;
- Code off turn signal so it only lights when using the turn signal.
More specific coding info is here.
NOTE: For RGBW Models, we recommend purchasing the plug and play harness below if you do not have access to coding in your area, as you will almost certainly need it due to many BMW FRM modules being overly sensitive: Remote coding available here if you don’t have local coding available to you.
- Shipping is included in the price for continental USA delivery.
- We only ship to the address specified on your PayPal or credit card during the checkout. If we ship your item to your old or invalid address and it returns back as unclaimed in its original condition, the item’s cost refund will only be issued.
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our international delivery items are shipped to US customers via DHL, or UPS (with delivery confirmation/tracking number).
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
Due to the nature of these items, no returns, only exchanges for defective items.