- For more info on “Vision, 3/4 DTM” and additional info on the other ring types, click here.
- Check out our Retrofitter’s Bundle! Basic bundle includes glue, Butyl Glue/Dielectric Grease and 3M Goretex Patches. Everything you need to keep your headlights dry in the long term from condensation.
- Our tutorial Section is here, look for E92.
Optional Half X: This system comes with Half X Inserts that can be placed in front of your Rings for a truly bad ass look. These come in Red/White or Blue/White, and can be controlled with included key fob. You can purchase HERE.
NOTE: These will NOT be sold separately and must be purchased with a rings kit. Your purchase will NOT be honored without a ring system purchase.
You can either install these yourself or have these installed in your headlights by ordering a full install via our Authorized Bavgruppe Installers. See list of installers here: Find An Installer
If purchasing RGBW rings, download your app below. The apps will work with Android or Apple phones. Click on your corresponding app below to download. For E Series models using the original angel eye plug, coding off of all bulb check codes will be mandatory to ensure the FRM doesn’t interfere with the BT module:
For basic coding on E Series chassis, Carly or Bimmercode may be sufficient. Coding cheat sheet here.
If you have an older or difficult to code FRM, advanced coding like retrofits or value changes BMW standard tools is the preferred tool. We also have remote coding available, please contact us for that.
- Free shipping is included for continental US orders.
- We only ship to the address specified on your PayPal or credit card during the checkout. If we ship your item to your old or invalid address and it returns back as unclaimed in its original condition, the item’s cost refund will only be issued minus our actual shipping costs. A restocking fee of up to 30% will apply
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our international delivery items are shipped via DHL, UPS or FedEx.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us.
Returns: Due to the nature of these electrical specialty DIY items, we do not accept returns, but will gladly exchange defective products.
Please drop us a line here if you have any questions: Contact Us