- For more info on “Vision, 3/4 DTM” and additional info on the other ring types, click here
- Check out our Retrofitter’s Bundle! The basic bundle includes glue, Butyl Glue/Dielectric Grease and 3M Goretex Patches. Everything you need to keep your headlights dry in the long term from condensation.
- Switchback Wiring Overview here. You MUST code out bulb checks on the turn signal circuit to avoid having issues with your car’s FEM (flickering, malfunctioning drivers).
- Our general tutorial section is here.
If purchasing RGBW, download your app below. The apps will work with Android or Apple phones. Click on your corresponding app below to download. For E Series models using the original angel eye plug, coding off of all bulb check codes will be mandatory to ensure the car’s computer (FRM) does’t interfere with the BlueTooth module. Remote coding available here if you don’t have local coding available to you. The amber turn signal function on F series cars (corner marker) MUST BE CODED OFF for the turn signal to work correctly, otherwise, the FRM will interfere with proper function.
RGBW/RGBW-A Wiring overview (PLEASE READ if you are purchasing) here.
You can either install these yourself or have these installed in your headlights by ordering a full install via our Authorized Bavgruppe Installers. See a list of installers here: Find An Installer
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our international delivery items are shipped to US customers via DHL, or UPS.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
Returns: Due to the nature of these electrical specialty items, we do not accept returns, but will gladly exchange defective products.
Please drop us a line here if you have any questions: Contact Us