- Headlight Removal Tutorial: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1054419
- Our general tutorial section is here.
- Initial picture tutorial here (Incomplete, but we will continue to update, a professional installation is HIGHLY recommended)***: Tutorial
- Switchback Wiring Overview here.
- Check out our Retrofitter’s Bundle! The basic bundle includes glue, Butyl Glue/Dielectric Grease and 3M Goretex Patches. Everything you need to keep your headlights dry in the long term from condensation.
You can either install these yourself or have these installed in your headlights by ordering a full install via our Authorized Bavgruppe Installers. See a list of installers here: Find An Installer
For those wanting to turn off the amber sidemarker lights (they will be under the replacement LED’s anyway):
Both TMS modules, FDL Code Standlicht Modus 1 & Standlicht Modus 2, change the Werte Value 64 to 00 as follows:
00, 03, 00, 00, 64, 03, 00, 00, 64, 03, 00, 00, 2B, 04, 00, 00
00, 03, 00, 00, 00, 03, 00, 00, 64, 03, 00, 00, 2B, 04, 00, 00
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our international delivery items are shipped to US customers via DHL, or UPS.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
Due to the nature of these electrical specialty items, we do not accept returns, but will gladly exchange defective products.
Please drop us a line here if you have any questions: Contact Us