- For more pictures visit: https://www.instagram.com/bavgruppedesigns/
- Check out our Retrofitter’s Bundle! The basic bundle includes glue, Butyl Glue/Dielectric Grease and 3M Goretex Patches. Everything you need to keep your headlights dry in the long term from condensation.
- RGBW-A Wiring and Plug and Play Harness overview (PLEASE READ if you are purchasing) here and here.
- Switchback Wiring Overview here. Our General Tutorial Section Is Here.
If purchasing RGBW, download your app below. The apps will work with Android or Apple phones. Click on your corresponding app below to download. For E Series models using the original angel eye plug, coding off of all bulb check codes will be mandatory to ensure the FRM doesn’t interfere with the BT module. Remote coding available here if you don’t have local coding available to you.
**Our RGBW system comes with one Bluetooth controller to control both headlights, add the dual controller option at checkout to have each headlight controlled separately with its own BT module.
*****RGBW Wiring overview (PLEASE READ if you are purchasing) here. *****
Professional retrofitting is recommended but if you are handy, you can easily do this yourself. We also offer installation referral services, please email for details.
Note: When ordering, please give your BMW’s body style, model and year for the correct rings.
Important: If not using one of our plug and play harnesses, and are wiring directly to the angel eye circuit, we highly recommend you code out the following items to avoid issues:
- Cold bulb check
- Angel eye out error code;
- Code angel eyes/driving lights to 12.6 for max brightness;
- Code off turn signal so it only lights when using the turn signal.
Specific codes to clear are below (Carly will NOT clear all necessary codes on some difficult FRM’s). Those are all you need for the brightness/voltage issue – if the below coding is not done when the low beams are on it’ll drop the voltage to sub 10V (from factory) and there will be some nasty flickering.
- For basic coding on E Series chassis, Carly or Protools is usable. For advanced coding like retrofits or value changes, BMW standard tools are preferred.
- For basic coding on F Series chassis, BimmerCode or Protools are the preferred coding software. For advanced coding or value changes, ESYS with premium launcher and token master rearm is preferred.
NOTE: For RGBWA Models, we HIGHLY recommend purchasing the plug and play harness below if you do not have access to coding in your area, as you will almost certainly need it due to many BMW FRM modules being overly sensitive:
**** Purchase BavGruppe Plug and Play Harness here ****
If you purchase an RGBWA Pulsar kit, make sure to look at the tutorial section here.
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our international delivery items are shipped to US customers via DHL, or USPS Express International mail (with delivery confirmation/tracking number).
- Shipping time during holidays may take longer than normal.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
Due to the nature of these items, no returns, only exchanges for defective items.