- Purchase and LED strip here. It can be used behind the original unpainted eyebrow to produce a completely illuminated brow. Connect the amber circuit to the turn signal power for turn signal function.
- Purchase a carbon fiber eyebrow here.
- For more info on “Vision, 3/4 DTM” and additional info on the other ring types, click here.
- Switchback Wiring Overview here.
- Our general tutorial section is here.
- Check out our Retrofitter’s Bundle! Basic bundle includes glue, Butyl Glue/Dielectric Grease and 3M Goretex Patches. Everything you need to keep your headlights dry in the long term from condensation.
If purchasing RGBW-A, download your app below. The apps will work with Android or Apple phones. Click on your corresponding app below to download. For E Series models using the original angel eye plug, coding off of all bulb check codes will be mandatory to ensure the FRM doesn’t interfere with the BT module. Remote coding available here if you don’t have local coding available to you.
Our RGBWA system comes with one Bluetooth controller to control both headlights, add the dual controller option at checkout to have each headlight controlled separately with its own BT module.
Professional retrofitting is recommended but if you are handy, you can easily do this yourself for the E92 LCI models. Referral/install services are available.
Note: When ordering, please give your BMW’s body style, model and year for the correct rings (i.e. sedan, 335i/E90, 2012). We also offer installation referral services for your comfort, please email for details.
- Shipping is included in the price for continental USA delivery.
- We only ship to the address specified on your PayPal or credit card during the checkout. If we ship your item to your old or invalid address and it returns back as unclaimed in its original condition, the item’s cost refund will only be issued. We do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our international delivery items are shipped to customers via DHL, or UPS (with delivery confirmation/tracking number).
- Shipping time during holidays may take longer than normal.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government.
Due to the nature of these items, no returns, only exchanges for defective items.