- For more info on “Vision, 3/4 DTM” and additional info on the other ring types, click here.
- Check out our Retrofitter’s Bundle! The basic bundle includes glue, Butyl Glue/Dielectric Grease and 3M Goretex Patches. Everything you need to keep your headlights dry in the long term from condensation.
- Our tutorial section is here.
This kit does DOES NOT include eyebrows as they are very difficult to retrofit on E60 unless you replace the lens. If you still want an LED eyebrow, purchase here:
If purchasing RGBW, download your app below. The apps will work with Android or Apple phones. Click on your corresponding app below to download.
Our RGBW system comes with one Bluetooth controller to control both headlights, add the dual controller option at checkout to have each headlight controlled separately with its own BT module.
RGBW Wiring overview (PLEASE READ if you are purchasing) here.
You MAY need coding for your car if this system is plugged into the OEM Angel Eye circuit to shut off the bulb error message.
For E Series models using the original angel eye plug, coding off of all bulb check codes will be mandatory to ensure the FRM doesn’t interfere with the BT module. Remote coding available here if you don’t have local coding available to you.
You can either install these yourself or have these installed in your headlights by ordering a full install via our Authorized Bavgruppe Installers. See a list of installers here: Find An Installer
Looking to etch your projectors with honeycomb or some other style? Unfortunately, the stock lenses cannot be replaced as they are beta glued on, but fear not! You can replace the entire projector and have tyhe lenses on the new proectors etched! See linkS below for compatible projectors and etching service.
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
Returns: Due to the nature of these electrical specialty items, we do not accept returns, but will gladly exchange defective products.
Please drop us a line here if you have any questions: Contact Us